Individual and Family Health Insurance Plan 2017 Predictions

What will the future of health insurance hold? Let's just consult my magic disco ball. Hi, this is Kristi DeWitt-Quintero here, and I don't know what's going to happen to health insurance in 2017. Some people are holding onto the hope that miraculously it will all be cured before January 1, 2017. EEEEH! I don't think so!So here's what you're going to do: First of all, look at your options. What are your options?Well, you should go onto the ACA site and look at their plans OR you can contact me- I'm Kristi DeWitt-Quintero and you can email me at Kristi@PHXHealthInsurance. com, that's Kristi - K-R-I-S-T-I at Health Insurance. com. I don't know what the future holds, but I know what plans are available for 2017. So get a hold of me right away because my plans are saving people anywhere from $300- $1,000 per month per family. I hope you're in good spirits this holiday season, and I hope to make it even better. What will happen if they don't email me?Um, you'll probably spend a lot of money. Thanks so much - good luck out there! 

Individual and Family Health Insurance Plan 2017 Predictions