iPhone 7 Unboxing!


"Welcome to iPhone". This is how to do things. We've got Apple stickers,so that's of course the most important thing. What I'm really here for is the actual iPhone 7 itself. This looks the same. You know, I've got to say,the matte-like finish actually looks pretty nice. So, unlike the Jet Black, which is super glossy,it looks good in pictures and when you actually see it in person,however, it gets full of scratches and it gets dirty really easily. 


Whereas this, if you like,is gonna actually last a little bit longer. Also, I like this stealthier look of the all blackversus the Space Grey last year. We have the standard wall adapter. One thing I wish that they would actually updateis this stupid power brick. So pretty much all phones these day shave some kind of quick charging. And you can even use an iPad charger to charge newer iPhones much quicker than this stupid thing. 


And we also have an adapter. So, the reason you need an adapter is because the iPhone 7,as you may or may not have heard 100 million times already,does not have a headphone jack. If you want to listen to traditional headphones,you got to use this adapter and plug it in here,because, you know,- Courage. - Also included in the box are Lightning EarPods. They're one of the few in-ear headphones that actually fit really well in my ears. I don't like some of the ones with the rubber tips. I feel like they get uncomfortable after a little while. 


So I'm curious to see how these Lightning Ear Pods actually sound. Last but not least,we have a standard Lightning to USB cable,synching, charging, all that kind of stuff. The screen's already dirty. Literally, this thing got pulled right out of the box,and it's already completely coated in fingerprints. As far as the actual differences between this and the previous iPhone,there's not a lot on the outside. So we do have a bigger camera hump here. The camera has been improved, thankfully. I will say the antenna lines look a lot cleaner than they ever did on the 6 and 6s. But honestly, this is pretty similar. 


Whoa. That home button feels crazy. Wow, it's like, it feels likeI'm pressing the whole bottom of the phone down. So basically, instead of a traditional home button,the 7 and 7 Plus now have what's essentially just a flat piece of glasswith a little bit of a vibration motor behind it. That's sort of an interesting feel. And there we go. I immediately have new voice mails. So when you actually pull down,you feel like the phone will actually vibrate a little bit. It feels like it actually hits the bottom of the screen and bounces. That's actually kind of cool. 


- Hey Austin, about the iPhone 7, I wanted to know,can it make an Android fan boy turn into an Apple fan boy?- Ho ho ho ho, that's a big one. I mean, I literally just got it,so it's hard to say that much right now. But there's really nothing that's revolutionary here. It's an iPhone, just a little bit better,a little bit faster, the same thing every year. If you're already hardcore into Android,this is probably not gonna change your mind. "In your experience, how much of a loss is it to have no headphone jack?"I'm not really sure yet. On one hand, I do use a lot of Bluetooth,whether I'm in the car or listening to speakers. 


However, there are definitely times where I want to just throw some headphones in my phone and listen to music. The adapter definitely helps,and I'll try to keep it around,but I'm not really sure just yet. "Will the lifespan of the Lightning port decrease since it's used both for charging and listening to music?" That's not crazy at all. So a couple months ago,the Lightning port on my iPhone 6s Plus started to die. 


I'd be very careful how I insert anything. Otherwise, it just won't charge, won't connect. So yeah, that's absolutely something I'd worry about. - Can I swim with the iPhone 7? And how waterproof is it actually?- That is an excellent question that I want to find out soon. So in theory, they're IP67 certified,which means that you can take them in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes. However, can it handle swimming?Probably. 


"Are they still using a dual core processor in the iPhone 7? "No, they've actually upgraded to a quad-core Apple A10 Fusion chip. And I'm curious to see how that performs,so you should definitely stay tuned. I'll be doing speed comparisons soon. - Have they improved the Apple logo stickers?- We've got the new Apple Retina HD Ultra 4K white stickers. No, they're the exact same. So what do you guys think about the iPhone 7?Let me know in the comments below,and definitely be sure to subscribe to the channel. There are more videos of this guy coming soon. So the iPhone 7 has actually dropped a mechanical keyboard. Keyboard.

0 Comments

Post a Comment